Sunday, September 7, 2008

Origin of my blog

hi...after a lot of encouragement by some good people or rather say a single person, i have finally created my blog..n writing this first one. All my frnds know that my hand is little (ya shayad very :P) tight in ENGLISH..but he always lectures me to improve on it. I guess this will work.

I find it really a nice way to express yourself, your ideas, emotions, thoughts. Sometimes when you don't have anybody close to you..n u wanna share something, this is the best way you can imagine for this. This may help reducing stress and depression>>.
For past few days i m feeling lonely (i think i know the reason,but i can't help). There is always something running in my mind, but i have no one to share with. I find everything being "CHANGED" .....i don't know why and I don't know "Is that for good or bad" ? (will express this change in my next post)

i hope this blogging can help me out and i can be the same YUVI i used to be.

So frnds, get used to tolerate My ENGLISH :P
bbye till next.

3 comments:

Vaibhav Jain said...

welcome to blogosphere... u r late..
but better late than never is a suitable adage here..

anyways, i know abt ur english, but dear, speaking and writing are two different aspects of the language. you write good, and i coudnt find much grammatical errors regarding it your first post..

so join us, and keep posting regularly.. it will definitely help.. and haan, plz surprises mat chhoda kar.. ye "he" kaun hai mention kar diya kar.. :P

the curiosity itches the mind

Anonymous said...

hello,
welcome to blogger.com.
ya it's a nice place to share our grim n gala days....n beside getting comment from people.

Anonymous said...

hello,
welcome to blogger.com.
ya it's a nice place to share our grim n gala days....n beside getting comment from people.