Monday, September 8, 2008

CHANGE with TIME

Change with time - 1 of the greatest laws of nature. Is it for the good or the bad? I think its always a mixture of both - for some people a change is good and the same may be bad for other. Experts say Change is always for the betterment. Then why do people resist to it ? Usually people dont want anybody to change them...but all love changing others according to them. So, Usually people change because somebody wants to change them. Most of the relations (even friendship too) have problems because everybody considers himself or herself as perfect -- "Nothing should be changed in me". But they want the other to change according to them. But all those problems can be solved in a better way by changing yourself instead of other person.Changing the way of thinking about anything is much better then changing the thing itself.

I got changed a lot in my life. The person i used to be till my 10th was totally different from me in my 12th. Then i came in this college JIIT( was not JIITU at that time)...n again a lot of changes took place...some things changed themselves n some were forced to change.

Now again things (people too)are changing..or rather have changed a lot.but i didn't want any change. ..then why are they changing ? I don't know. I feel i m also getting changed. Its not my wish but that is because of ALL changing around me.(I just cant mention the changes). The people just are not able to see(or rather don't want to see) at my end N they may be finding me wrong at der end. but they dont know all this is just because of them....Hope so these changes will bring something GOOD in their and my life

2 comments:

Vaibhav Jain said...

do u have 500 ka change? :P :P

well written and very true aspects of humans highlighted.. keep it up and ye suspense wale post dimag kharab karte hain

Anonymous said...

change is the law of nature ...n it is very apt. life rejuvenates after change n take every thing positively . Behind every change there is goodwill of JEUS