Thursday, October 2, 2008

EXPECTATIONS

Why do we expect things from others.....or the people around us? Even we expect a lot from GOD. Expectations are a must in every relation. With time as relation becomes stronger, expectations keeps on increasing and increasing. At a point of time, it start creating problems and the bond weakens. How to handle this?? Saying that don't keep expectations from anybody will be wrong. Everybody expects something from others but don't want others to expect from them.

I always loved people around me expecting from me.I expect from them too and got hurt a lot when they don't fulfill it. I always tried to be SPECIAL or u can say best friend in everybody's(around me) life n i was always ready to do whatever needed to help in each n every way but i was always treated as NORMAL. Still thanks for that. I think its my mistake that i expected that much......They never asked me to do so. They never committed that they will be doing whatever i expect. But i must say that i expected very little from others as compared to my expectations from me to fulfill the expectations of others.

I think i am becoming selfish now....Ya u can say that...I am more concerned about me than others around me..Am i right???i don't know

The life till job, marriage is the easiest one. But still we are unable to handle it properly... unable to fulfill the expectations of people around us...unable to make them happy....Then what will we be doing after completion of this phase. After marriage and in job...so many new relations..so many new expectations....How will we handle all that.....how ???
Are we mature enough to handle these things or still more maturity is to come ??? I don't know..i m totally confused about this...GOD help me please.....

6 comments:

Neha :D said...

A good blog post I musst say... Geeta says it. Never expect.. Just do your Job..!! the same problem is with me dear.. I expect things.. But have been facing a hell lot of a problem becoz of that.. Butt the trouble is not " having" an expectation. its about having it from the right person. Just tell the person what do you expect from him/her. Whether its marraige or frenship. Coz when 2 ppl are involved they are bound to have different ways of taking things..
SO communicate, talk to them, tell themm.

Just believe that, yes! you have some right on that person, a right to tell them that u desrve to be treated in so and so manner... If they realy love you. they'l change themselves to make u smile. And if they dont.. they dont deserve it. Just forget them. ..
Always be happy. Keep Expecting. But from the right person with all rights reserved.

icyhotyuvi said...

@neha :d

i totally agree with you...but sometime its very complex to understand whether the person is right or not to be told..... n i m confused too that i m expecting right or not
I always have a fear of loosing someone..so i don't say things in mind to everybody.
n sometime things are not that wrong ..but i feel bad. Its just that i m little bit extra sensitive....I think i need to change myself :)

VENI said...

Sahi baat hai bhai.. sahi likh raha hai.. Neha tu bhi.. shabaash :-) lage raho..

Vaibhav Jain said...

seems u have penned down my story.. i was searching for one single line which could differed my situation, but could not.. and whteva neha is advised is absolutely correct...

yuvi this prb is for both of us.. and u know that :)

Anonymous said...

Expectation are perrmanent , so long as man lives, so long as he involves himself in any work, he longs for something:as a reward of his work ...it may be small or big No matter...to obviate oneself from expectations is onerous task can be done by noone but by prophets ...not by us:completely materialistic ...always expect the fulfilment of wordly pleasure ..

Anonymous said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................